Stuck in lockdown, school holidays just around the corner & need to keep the kids entertained? Try our D’ziner Snow! Instant fake snow that takes minutes to make for hours of fun.
What Is it?
Polymer Innovations D'ziner Snow is a unique polymer bead that absorbs large amounts of water. Just a small amount added to water transforms into sparkling white snow in minutes. It looks & feels like real snow not powder. When kept out of UV light, dry, clean & free of contaminants, D’ziner Snow can be reused again & again! It is non-toxic & biodegradable
- Add clean water to a clean bucket ready for mixing.
For each litre of water you will need 10-15 grams (2-3 teaspoons) of D'Ziner Snow.
- Stir water while adding D'ziner Snow to prevent gel-blocking & continue to stir for 3 to 4 minutes. The mixture will start to thicken.
- The mixture will become firm & dry. If the mixture is too wet for your purpose, add more D’ziner Snow. If it becomes too dry, add more water.
- Your D'Ziner Snow is now ready for play or display!!
For our How To video, click here.
There are many ways to use D’ziner Snow from play to display. Here are just a few ways it can be used:
- Window Displays
- Party Decorations (Frozen, Happy Feet, Winter Wonderland or Christmas theme ect)
- Sensory activity with small toys
- A real snow substitute in the backyard
How Much Do I Need?
10kg will make approximately 1m2. Our Polymer Calculator will be able to help.
D’ziner Snow is available in sizes from 190g to 20kg. Buy Now.