(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Enhance plant growth and survival.
- Increase the water holding capacity of soils.
- Reduce watering frequency by up to 50%.
- Improve physical properties of compact soil.
- Reduce water evaporation from soil.
- Limit leaching of nutrients and fertilizers.
- Improve soil porosity and aeration.
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly and bio degradable.
Hydro-mulching is the application of water, seed and fertiliser in combination with a growth medium (eg paper pulp, sugar cane or straw mulch).
It is common to introduce a binding agent into the slurry before application to help stabilise the mulch and retain moisture.
Water$ave Hydro is a blend of superabsorbent and linear polymers designed specifically for Hydro-mulching. The absorbent polymer particles absorb both water and fertiliser, and release them over time, leading to better strike rates and fewer dry or bare spots. The addition of a linear polymer to the blend acts as a binder that helps the mulch bind together and stay in place while the seeds germinate.
Water$ave Hydro enhances pant growth, improves soil properties and reduces the need for water throughout the germination cycle.
Add seed, mulch and fertiliser and dye first
Add 1-2kg of Water$ave Hydro per 1000L
Agitate the slurry for 15 minutes to allow the particles to partially hydrate
Spray onto the area to be treated as normal