(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Enhance plant growth and survival.
- Increase the water holding capacity of soils.
- Reduce watering frequency by up to 50%.
- Improve physical properties of compact soil.
- Reduce water evaporation from soil.
- Limit leaching of nutrients and fertilizers.
- Improve soil porosity and aeration.
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly and bio degradable.
Hydro-mulching is the application of water, seed and fertiliser in combination with a growth medium (eg paper pulp, sugar cane or straw mulch).
It is common to introduce a binding agent into the slurry before application to help stabilise the mulch and retain moisture.
Water$ave Hydro is a blend of superabsorbent and linear polymers designed specifically for Hydro-mulching. The absorbent polymer particles absorb both water and fertiliser, and release them over time, leading to better strike rates and fewer dry or bare spots. The addition of a linear polymer to the blend acts as a binder that helps the mulch bind together and stay in place while the seeds germinate.
Water$ave Hydro enhances pant growth, improves soil properties and reduces the need for water throughout the germination cycle.
Add seed, mulch and fertiliser and dye first
Add 1-2kg of Water$ave Hydro per 1000L
Agitate the slurry for 15 minutes to allow the particles to partially hydrate
Spray onto the area to be treated as normal
Knowing what type of soil you have can help in many ways including choosing the right plant for your soil. The type of soil you have can help determine which plants will be best suited to the area which will help increase their survival rates.