(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Enhances plant growth and improves yields by up to 25%
- Increases the water holding capacity of soils
- Reduces watering frequency by up to 50%
- Improves physical properties and water infiltration of compact soil
- Reduces water evaporation from soil
- Limits leaching of nutrients and fertilizers into groundwater
- Makes fertilizer available to plants for longer
- Improves soil porosity and aeration
- Remains active in the soil for several years
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly and bio-degradable.
Water$ave Broadacre is a blend of super absorbent and lineal polymers, designed specifically for use in agriculture.
Independent testing demonstrates Broadacre’s ability to improve water retention in soil by up to 95%*. Water use efficiency is dramatically improved by up to 19 times.
This increase in available water results in better strike rates, stronger establishment and improved overall crop resilience to the effects of intermittent rain.
Root development is enhanced and growth is visibly more rapid.
Water$ave Broadacre will absorb and then release water, nutrients and fertilizer over a prolonged period. This action significantly delays the wilting point by up to 100%, ensuring a good population and even growth of plants.
*Improving crop production by the use of PAM: Potential benefits to Australian agriculture. Siva Sivapalan, School of Agriculture, Charles Sturt University
Water$ave Broadacre is a dry, white powder with particles ranging from .1mm to 2mm in size. Once hydrated the absorbent particles increase in size by up to 100 times. The retained water is then slowly made available to the root zone as the soil dries.
Applications rates are typically 10kg – 15kg per hectare applied with fertilizer and seed
Knowing what type of soil you have can help in many ways including choosing the right plant for your soil. The type of soil you have can help determine which plants will be best suited to the area which will help increase their survival rates.