(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Never let a wet work site stop you again
- Stay productive by using SAP HD
- Rapidly absorbs 300 times it weight in water
- Stabilises wet slurries making them easy to shovel.
- Reduces lost production time
- Safe to handle, non-toxic and non-hazardous according to Worksafe and the GHS
- No specialised skills or equipment needed
SAP HD has applications in a wide range of mining, industrial and construction settings.
Muddy water that is too thick to pump and too watery to shovel up, can be thickened quickly by adding SAP HD, allowing for fast and easy removal.
The polymer powder is applied directly to the slurry and starts to absorb water immediately. Within as little as a few minutes the material will be stable enough to remove by shovel or excavator.
In underground mining, SAP HD provides a time-critical solution to minimise lost production due to water ingress. Recovered waste can be transport to the surface on conveyors without extended periods of downtime or reduction in productivity.
SAP HD provides an efficient, safe and easy to apply solution to any water based problem where hard to handle water or mud needs to be removed.
SAP HD is available in easy to handle pails, or 500kg bulk bags for large jobs.
- Use 1kg - 2kg of SAP HD per cubic meter of slurry Click here to calculate how much SAP HD you need
- In saline water more SAP HD will be needed
- Add SAP HD to the slurry, either pouring directly from the pail or by mechanical means
- Work SAP HD into the slurry either by shovel or mechanical means
- SAP HD will begin to work immediately and stabilises the slurry within minutes
- Stabilised material can then be removed by shovel, auger, loader, etc
- The polymer is non-toxic and biodegradable and will release water over time.
- SAP HD is available in 17kg pails, individually or in pallets of 48. For large jobs, 500kg bulk bags are available