(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Significantly reduces soil erosion and loss of precious top-soil
- Binds soil particles and holds them in place
- Reduces run-off and leeching of nutrients
- Reduces suspended solids in run-off, preserving fertile top-soil
- Increase the water holding capacity of soils.
- Improve physical properties of compact soil.
- Reduce water evaporation from soil.
- Controls dust
- Safe and easy to use
- Non toxic, biodegradable
Water$ave Flobind is a lineal, high molecular weight, anionic polymer in powdered form. Unlike Super Absorbent Polymers, Flobind is soluble in water, and even in very low concentrations increases the viscosity of the water.
The negatively charged polymer forms a bridge with the positively charged soil particles, allowing them to bind together.These larger particles are less likely to be lost in run-off or wind.
Flobind is effective in reducing erosion, controlling dust and improving the water holding capacity of fine soils
- Use at a rate of 200gm per 1000L (application rates may vary from site to site)
- Add Flobind powder to water slowly to avoid gel-blocking
- Agitate the solution mechanically for at least 15 minutes to activate the polymer
- 1000L of Flobind in solution will stabilise up to 350m2
Polymer Innovations is location in Singleton, in the heart of the Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia. Polymer Innovations has been based here since its formation in 2000. Our products have been used locally in many industries such as mining, agriculture & horticulture but are supplied all over Australia & the world.