D’ziner Snow – How To
Need fake, instant snow now for your event, party or Christmas celebration? Try D’ziner Snow. D’ziner Snow can be made in minutes & is adjustable to suit your needs, a firmer dry snow for displays or a wetter snow for play with the kids.
What is it?
D’ziner Snow is a unique polymer bead that absorbs large amounts of water. Just a small amount of this polymer powder added to water transforms into sparkling white snow in minutes. D'ziner Snow polymer beads when kept out of UV light, dry, clean & free of contaminants can be reused again & again!
- Add clean water to a clean bucket ready for mixing. For each litre of water you will need 10-15 grams (2-3 teaspoons) of D'Ziner Snow granules
- Stir water while adding D'ziner Snow to prevent "gel-blocking"
- Continue to stir for 3 to 4 minutes as the D'ziner Snow mixture starts to thicken
- In just a few minutes your D'ziner Snow becomes firm & dry. If snow is too wet, add more granules - if too dry, add more water
- Your D'Ziner Snow is now ready for play or display!!
For more information, head to our D’ziner Snow FAQ page.
How Much Do I Need?
D’Ziner Snow is available in a range of packs sizes, from 190gm through to 20kg. 10kg of D'Ziner Snow makes approximately 1 cubic meter of snow. Need help, try our D’ziner Snow Calculator.