(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Drought-proof your lawn!
- Improves root development and growth rates
- Retains water and fertiliser for delayed release
- Reduces irrigation requirements
- Improves physical properties of soil
- Limits leaching of fertiliser
- Remains active in soil for years
- Non-toxic, bio-degradable
Water$ave Turf is a blend of absorbent and soluble polyacrylamide (PAM).
The polymer crystals absorb many time their weight in water and expand up to 200 time in size. When incorporated into the plants root zone, the polymers slowly release water and fertiliser over time. This results in healthier lawns, with reduced need for irrigation.
The polymers also improve the physical properties of compact soils, by increasing water infiltration and reducing run-off and evaporation.
Water$ave Turf should be applied before seeding, or laying cut turf. It is suitable for use on all scales.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is non-toxic and bio-degradable. It is deemed non-hazardous by both Worksafe Australia
- Work, break up and level the soil to be planted with grass either by hand or with a plough.
- Spread up to 50g/m² of Water$ave Turf on the top of ground area.
- Water$ave TF may be broadcast by hand or applied with a fertiliser spreader for a more even distribution.
- Work Water$ave TF into the soil to a maximum depth of 10cm, by hand or mechanical means
- Seed the lawn or lay the sod. Roll the soil to compact it if required. Spread fertiliser if needed
- Water the area liberally to allow a full absorption of the product.
- Click here to work out how much Water$ave Turf you need
If your soil is to acidic or alkaline if can dramatically affect the growth of your plants. Follow these few basic steps to see if the soil is acidic or alkaline.
Knowing what type of soil you have can help in many ways including choosing the right plant for your soil. The type of soil you have can help determine which plants will be best suited to the area which will help increase their survival rates.