(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Safe & easy to use.
- Only a small amount is required per plant.
- Enhances plant growth & survival.
- Increases the water holding capacity of soils.
- Reduces watering frequency by up to 50%.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
- Limits leaching of nutrients & fertilizers.
- Improves soil porosity & aeration.
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly & biodegradable.
Water$ave Medium is perfect for the avid home gardener. It can be added to garden beds, pot plants and used when laying or seeding new turf. The polymer particles absorb water, and then make this water available to the root system over a prolonged period of time. This means less watering, and happy healthy plants!
Water$ave Medium is non-toxic and safe around pets and children.
If stored in a moisture-proof container, any unused product will last for several years.
Water$ave Medium is available in 4.5kg, 10kg, 15kg & 18kg pails.
2 teaspoons of Water$ave M per plant will absorb 1litre of water
For small potted plants use approx. 1/2tsp of Waterave Medium, and mix into the soil. Once the plant has been transplanted to the post, apply some untreated soil/potting mix over the treated material
For larger potted plants use up to 1tsp per pot.
Use the same technique for garden shrubs and trees, adjusting the amount depending on the size of the plant. Remember, a little goes a long way!!
Knowing what type of soil you have can help in many ways including choosing the right plant for your soil. The type of soil you have can help determine which plants will be best suited to the area which will help increase their survival rates.