(Price in Australian Dollars(AUD) only)
- Enhance plant growth and survival.
- Increase the water holding capacity of soils.
- Reduce watering frequency by up to 50%.
- Protect the environment against drought and groundwater pollution.
- Improve physical properties of compact soil.
- Reduce water evaporation from soil.
- Limit leaching of nutrients and fertilizers
- Improve soil porosity and aeration.
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly and bio degradable.
Water$ave Plantation is a blend of absorbent and linear polymers in a powdered form. When introduced to the root zone at the time of planting, Water$ave Plantation is highly effective in reducing the mortality rate, enhances root development and promotes rapid growth.
Just a few grams per plant is all that is needed to significantly improve growth rates and reduce watering frequency.
The absorbent polymer retains water and fertiliser, releasing them over a delayed period. The linear polymer improves water infiltration and reduces evaporation. In combination they work to improve root and plant development, while simultaneously make more efficient use of available water.
Other benefits include a reduction in loss of fertiliser and nutrients through leeching and a reduction in loss of topsoil through wind and rain events
Water$ave PT is non toxic and has no residual effects in soil. It remains active in the soil for 2-3 years and will bio-degrade over time.
Add 6g of Water$ave PT per tree planting.
The polymer must be evenly mixed into the excavated soil.
Place the root ball of the plant at the bottom of the hole and fill in the hole with the treated soil.
Make sure that Water$ave PT is distributed evenly around the roots. Then cover the surface with 5cm of untreated soil to prevent degradation of the polymer by UV rays and stagnation of water on the surface.