Polymer Innovations has two dam & pond sealing products, Water$ave Plug & Water$ave Seep. Both products do not require the water to be drained, have the same easy application & create a permanent seal. Which Water$ave product you will need will depend on a few factors. These include water loss, leak location, extent of leak & the soil type.
Water$ave Plug incorporates larger polymer particles than the Water$ave Seep. You will require the Water$ave Plug when:
- Water level drops by more than 150mm (6 inches) per week
- The leak is in the base of the dam
- If a flow of water is visible outside the dam wall
- The soil is coarse or rocky
Water$ave Seep incorporates smaller polymer particles than the Water$ave Plug. You will require the Water$ave Seep when:
- Water level drops by less than 150mm (6 inches) per week
- The leak is in the wall of the dam
- There are wet areas, but no flow of water outside the dam
- The soil is fine or sandy
If you are still unsure you can Contact Us & one of our product support team members will be more than happy to evaluate your dam & recommend the product that will work the best for you.